Cars For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

1966 toronado (partially restored)

Search this Thread

Old October 10th, 2010, 04:13 PM

1966 toronado (partially restored)

This is a 1966 oldsmobile I have been restoring for over a year now. It starts and runs fine the carb will need adjustment though (idle is to high and choke is too open). The interiore the car the interior is currently stripped out of it except for the seats but I still have a complete interior except for carpet and the drivers side door panel will need to be redone. Headlights, brake lights, taillights, under hood lamps all work. It has Four brand new tires, a brand new duralast gold battery, new water pump, new master cylinder and booster, new battery tray, new valve sealss all installed on the car. The body is in good shape very little rust other then 2 small holes one behind each rear wheel neither of which is large (one inch at the largest). The headlight actuators(vacuum canisters) have both been rebuilt. It has the 425 big block engine good compression, new valve seals, runs strong, fantastic tone. The engine is 385 hp 425 ft. lbs. It has a forged crank 10.5 to 1 compression. All of the stainless steel trim is there including the optional door guards. The driver and passenger windows are not currently in the car. but are is great shape. I have lots of spare parts including extra rear window, some extra stainless steel trim, a complete set of the optional chrome wheels (need to be rechromed). I have 2 extra doors withs windows motors. and many other spares. I HAVE A CLEAN TITLE FOR THE CAR.

If your interested call or text me at (210)-601-7735. I am asking 2,000 OBO. Make on offer. Or email me at allthebass2112@yahoo.com
Old October 13th, 2010, 11:43 AM
NôôB

do you have pics of it that you can post?
Old January 12th, 2011, 08:07 AM

Originally Posted by mikebass2112
This is a 1966 oldsmobile I have been restoring for over a year now. It starts and runs fine the carb will need adjustment though (idle is to high and choke is too open). The interiore the car the interior is currently stripped out of it except for the seats but I still have a complete interior except for carpet and the drivers side door panel will need to be redone. Headlights, brake lights, taillights, under hood lamps all work. It has Four brand new tires, a brand new duralast gold battery, new water pump, new master cylinder and booster, new battery tray, new valve sealss all installed on the car. The body is in good shape very little rust other then 2 small holes one behind each rear wheel neither of which is large (one inch at the largest). The headlight actuators(vacuum canisters) have both been rebuilt. It has the 425 big block engine good compression, new valve seals, runs strong, fantastic tone. The engine is 385 hp 425 ft. lbs. It has a forged crank 10.5 to 1 compression. All of the stainless steel trim is there including the optional door guards. The driver and passenger windows are not currently in the car. but are is great shape. I have lots of spare parts including extra rear window, some extra stainless steel trim, a complete set of the optional chrome wheels (need to be rechromed). I have 2 extra doors withs windows motors. and many other spares. I HAVE A CLEAN TITLE FOR THE CAR.

If your interested call or text me at (210)-601-7735. I am asking 2,000 OBO. Make on offer. Or email me at allthebass2112@yahoo.com

Do you still have this car?