Cars For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

1971 Cutlass "S" for sale

Search this Thread

Old January 19th, 2011, 11:19 PM

1971 Cutlass "S" for sale

I really like driving this car...but I haven't been able to work for a while now and I just cannot afford to do the things that I have wanted to do to it.
I have done most of the mechanical work to it such as rebuilt the motor and the trans., all of the suspension is new, shocks and springs as well as the brakes and the calipers and drums and all of the brake lines, steel lines and the rubber lines for the axle and the front wheels, the wheel cylinders are new.
The axle has all new seals and bearings and races in it and new gears, but I cannot remember the ratio that I put into the axle, but as soon as I find the box, I will post the ratio.
The spindles are new with new bearings and races, I also replaced all of the steering linkage, inner and outer tie-rods and all of the control arm bushings and all of the stabilizer bar bushings.
I have installed a new battery and it has a new radiator and all new belts and hoses for the engine, and it has a new fuel pump.
I replaced the stock intake manifold with a Edelbrock performer and put a new 4 bbl carb. on top of that!!
I think that that is all of the parts that I have installed, if I remember something else I will post it!!
These are the things that the car needs and that I can't afford to do anymore, it needs carpet installed and some of the weather stripping is getting brittle, on the outside it needs to be painted and there are some nicks in the paint that have started to rust and there is some rust on the lower rear 1/4 panels that needs to be fixed, nothing on this car is rusted through, the trunk is solid as are the floor pans, I have taken several pics of this car to post, as soon as I figure out how to post them with this ad, I will!!
I have over 14K invested in this car and I would like to get at least 12K from selling it.
If any-one is seriously interested in this car, you can call Jeff at 513 317 1385, or you can e-mail me at American-Muscle@roadrunner.com or you can simply reply to this post.
The car is in New Richmond, Ohio
I do not know anything about shipping a car anywhere, I would prefer that the buyer come here to get it, but if you have the cash, I will do what I need to to get the car to you!!