Cars For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

'73 Cutlass

Search this Thread

Old February 5th, 2010, 04:01 AM

'73 Cutlass

My long time vetenarian friend called me this week and advised that his client had died. He had owned a '73 Olds Cutlass and the wife wants to sell it. We went and looked at it. It is an all stock car, a 2 door hardtop white with a white interior. Bucket seats (they swivel), auto trans, all power and air. It is a 20 footer. The paint has been redone and there is some seperation in places. There is some rust in the bottom front of the driver's quarter and some bubbling on the rear roof pillar. The trunk seemed to be free of leaks/rust (although I did not spend much time on that). The fr and rear w/s have evidently been leaking because the chrome is gone and the channel is filled with urethane. The car would have to be stripped and repainted. The guy that owned it had plenty of $ and supposedly paid $5k for the car. That was way too much. It is likely worth $1-$2K. The widow wants it gone. I didn't take any pictures but I can. I am not sure of the mileage. Advise any interest.
Mike
Old February 5th, 2010, 06:09 AM

Seems like a cool car. Maybe someone will be interested. Pics are always welcome!