Cars For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

Feeler: 1968 Cutlass w/ 350 SBO - $3500 obo

Search this Thread

Old January 6th, 2011, 01:18 PM

Feeler: 1968 Cutlass w/ 350 SBO - $3500 obo

I've been working on a 68 Cutlass with 350 sbo. I've purchased the whole suspension setup from Mark Savitske over at SC&C and installed the whole front end, but not the rear. This included the upper adjustable control arms, lower tubular control arms, modular ball joints, and lowering springs along with brand new front swap bar, end links, steering linkage, steering pump and rebuilt powersteering gear box by Chip. I have all of the rear still to be put on including new upper and lower adjustable Currie control arms and lowering springs. I also installed a front disc brake conversion but have not had the time to get it working correctly, so the car runs, but does not have working brakes although they are installed and brand new. The rear still has drums and I have all the brake parts to rebuild the rear drums. There are also brand new Koni shocks, installed om the front, and still in the box in the rear. I also have a 350 sbo aluminum Holley Manifold to be put on and plenty of holley carbs.

The whole car has been sitting in my driveway for over a year and I have more into the car in the parts than the car is probably worth. The motor runs and it did drive fine before I started working on it. It has rust around the front and rear quarter panels and a couple other little spots here and there. I was going to do a complete rebuild on the car, but the time and money has gotten to me. I'm not sure if I should part this car out with all the top notch parts I've purchased to sell it whole. If anyone wants to make me a fair offer for the whole car and all the parts I've purchased, they could make a nice penny parting it out. I bought over $4000 for all the suspension parts and brakes. I would take $3500 for the car, and all of those parts as mentioned. It would have to be towed unless you can get the brakes to work. It currently is tagged, insured, and have a clean title on it. Here's a pic before I started the suspension work. It currently is all put together except the rear so it will roll and motor will run. I can get as many pics as you'd like.

It's a lot of parts for the money and if you have the time, it could be a nice car or a good suspension donor for any A-Body car. If I can't get what I want for it, I'll take it apart and sell it all for parts, but I'd prefer to get rid of the car as a whole. Please call Greg at 410-533-9129 or send me an e-mail berber5985@gmail.com. I'm in Bowie, MD.

photo-3.jpg
Old January 6th, 2011, 03:14 PM
Registered Luser

More pics would definitely help....looks pretty reasonable for the price! Good luck!
Old January 7th, 2011, 09:30 AM

I will get some more pics this weekend and post for all to see. Body's in ok shape. Needs some rust repair for sure and interior bits.
Old January 17th, 2011, 06:08 PM

What is your location? Looks like a sweet project.
Old January 17th, 2011, 08:21 PM

I'm in Bowie md. It really is, but I just don't have the time for it. If you'd like to take a look let me know.