Cars For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

Trade 2 for 1 ?

Search this Thread

Old January 24th, 2011, 12:13 PM

Trade 2 for 1 ?

Anyone looking to add to their toy count without spending more ? Am looking to trade a factory Viking Blue / white top / blue interior 71 442 convertible and a silver 70 442 4 speed for 1 car similar in value to those two combined ?

The body & paint on the convertible is immaculate and the interior is brand new. It's got the original motor, and an original ram air hood setup but the TH trans isn't the original and it's got a bench seat / column shift. the motor has never been out of the car so it could use some restoring. Floors and frame are very solid so were left alone during body/paint restoration Cloth-lined well where convertible top folds inward is dirty and worn.

The silver hardtop has JS Machine street/strip 455 and M-21, but I have every original engine piece to go with the car. Has Thornton hood and I have an original OAI air cleaner base for it. Body has a few small areas of paint chipping. Underside is very clean.

I'd think combined these may be worth 50-55K in this market, give or take.

PLease PM possible trades. I know it's a longshot but maybe a deal can be reached.

Last edited by VikingBlue; January 24th, 2011 at 12:52 PM.