The Clubhouse Place to chat about whatever's on your mind - doesn't have to be car related. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION ALLOWED.

Anyone with cancer besides me???

Search this Thread

Old June 6th, 2019, 04:32 PM

Anthelmintic Flubendazole and Its Potential Use in Anticancer Therapy

The zoles. Notice in this 2017 paper they refer back to a 1985 anticancer paper. Now almost 30 years later....

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28399389
Old June 6th, 2019, 09:20 PM

16 pages on the subject

https://community.breastcancer.org/f.../topics/871246
Old June 7th, 2019, 05:10 AM

Originally Posted by Firewalker
Over the years I have gone to doctors mainly to get labs or scanning more than seeking treatments or advice.

Now, the last so many years I get once every 6 months, or once year, another appointment as mandated by the VA system.
Have you had any guidance from VA Oncology about using flubendazole? I use the VA exclusively for healthcare and I've had excellent service from them. I hate it that the news doesn't show how caring the doctors and nurses are.
Old June 7th, 2019, 09:03 AM

Originally Posted by Olds64
Have you had any guidance from VA Oncology about using flubendazole? I use the VA exclusively for healthcare and I've had excellent service from them. I hate it that the news doesn't show how caring the doctors and nurses are.
They don't even have an MD to see me, or us, for my checkups here. We have a small prevention clinic here that does labs, and the closest big VA hospital is 600+ miles round trip. The huge tumor find was found in the local regular emergency room by the doctor last summer. He recommended a urologist and an oncologist. The huge tumor was confirmed at the local hospital's CT scan. The VA here then had me go and get it confirmed again, with an ultra sound done at the local hospital again months later. I asked the young girl (cute) at the hospital doing the sonogram, if she could see the tumor on her screen and she said oh yes.

The VA just doubled my prescription for Tamulosin they had me on, and said we will see you in another 6 months. I am very smart and experienced, in the VA way, of deny deny deny.

About 8 years ago I said my vision is going and dangerous driving at night. I have cataracts on both eyes blocking light, and my left eye has the retina locked down like I am in bright light. All could be simply fixed, but the VA ophthalmologist, after traveling 300 miles round trip, that the only way they would do that is when I am totally blind. He is just following his orders and when they state things like this it is behind closed heavy doors.

Another VA health care provider behind similar heavy doors, said that they were turned down for oxygen by higher ups, for a combat Vet that needed it, and stated his need for it, by 2 doctors. Its not staff but higher ups pulling the strings and its always been this way.

I am fine with me taking care of me on medical. Just took another partial dose to beat this and the normal odds. This is a whole lot easier than radiation and chemo on me and my body, and I look forward to being alive and healthier, on my next VA checkup months from now. March or Die soldier LOL

Be of good cheer.

Last edited by Firewalker; June 7th, 2019 at 09:06 AM.
Old June 10th, 2019, 07:10 PM

Well did my second 3 days a few days ago and this time took half as much the first two days, then upped it to about three quarters dose on the third day, and felt that. Not a lot of pain or sleepiness, with a little more on the third day, with the larger dose. The next 3 days cycle dose will be about six tenths of a dose each day, and see how that goes.

Tippens says to allow 3 to 4 months, for it to do its thing and show results, so I have a ways to go yet. In the mean time I have been digging in the research literature and the questioned popped up my mind, if one anti parasite drug had the anti cancer properties, then maybe others did. This turned out to be the case for the same family of drugs Fenben is in. I like to think of then as the zoles.

Then expanding on that, what about other common drugs not in that family of zoles, that are also used. Bingo they have anti cancer effects as well. My my. Now today I decided to check out something I saw in a cancer form when doing research on this one of the posters posted when Fenben use popped up. He said he had read a book a woman wrote claiming cancer was caused by....worms. He said he thought she must be a crack pot, but after hearing about Fenben maybe he would have to reconsider.

So today, I did a search on worms and cancer, to read a little more on this idea, and what I found was researchers claiming to find worms or other parasites under their microscopes, in cancers,going back since the 1800s.

https://jeffreydachmd.com/2016/05/ca...sitic-disease/

One thing seems certain. There are a lot of dewormers or parasitic drugs that seem to have anti cancer effects and I think that's a good thing.
Old June 11th, 2019, 05:56 AM

Thanks for the update. I'm praying for you. Good luck.
Old June 11th, 2019, 06:59 AM

Originally Posted by Kennybill
Thanks for the update. I'm praying for you. Good luck.
Thanks, but whatever happens to me I hope people will pay attention to the information I am posting, as it might save peoples lives and a lot of misery from conventional treatments, that many times fail. But then gain there is Joe Tppens and his band of fighters, plus perhaps countless more telling and testing this story. This all amazes me as much as anyone else.
Old June 13th, 2019, 05:06 PM

New German documentary on cancer and its cures

Marine Medicine Healing Adventure Directors Cut ENGLISH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scC2...ature=youtu.be
Old June 14th, 2019, 09:01 PM

10 minutes ago snooky1954 wrote:

This site lists a patent for the class of drugs that fenben is in. Scoll thru all of it and read the bottom. Very interesting. Patent was issued in 2008

https://patentimages.storage.googleapis.com/.../US7423015...

Old June 15th, 2019, 10:32 PM

The cancer drugs in your bathroom cabinet

https://www.theguardian.com/science/...-beta-blockers
Old June 16th, 2019, 12:23 PM
Old(s)GuysRule

I am a prostate cancer survivor, been clean for more than ten years now. I did not start seeing a urologist until in my 50s and my PSA scores were a steady mid 2 number. My cancer was detected by the finger method; my urologist noted a hard area when checking and got me in for biopsy. I chose the radioactive seed implant treatment, the targeted radiation treatment was not available at that time in my area. A note about PSA scores, since my number appeared to hold steady we all thought that there was no problem with the prostate, but I had a copy of my medical record from military service and was looking at it later on and found that my baseline should have been less than 1. Whenever it kicked up was sometime between ages 35 and 50 when I was not being monitored. My urologist said that all men will get some form of prostate cancer if they live long enough!
Old June 16th, 2019, 01:03 PM

Originally Posted by 67OAI
I am a prostate cancer survivor, been clean for more than ten years now. I did not start seeing a urologist until in my 50s and my PSA scores were a steady mid 2 number. My cancer was detected by the finger method; my urologist noted a hard area when checking and got me in for biopsy. I chose the radioactive seed implant treatment, the targeted radiation treatment was not available at that time in my area. A note about PSA scores, since my number appeared to hold steady we all thought that there was no problem with the prostate, but I had a copy of my medical record from military service and was looking at it later on and found that my baseline should have been less than 1. Whenever it kicked up was sometime between ages 35 and 50 when I was not being monitored. My urologist said that all men will get some form of prostate cancer if they live long enough!
If you live long enough most, if not all will have cancer, and many might die without ever knowing they had it, in advanced ages, if they make it that far. The diseases come with aging and its really aging that is the big killer, and that causes basically the cancer, heart disease, and the rest. Lifestyle may speed aging up or slow it down, but it is still continuing.The stats say if a cure for cancer was available to everyone the average lifespan would only increase by 2 years for the population. A person might get hit by a car or drop dead from a heart attack a week later.

The good news is they are on the hunt, to end aging as a disease and making older young again.They have already done this in some other species. Next it will probably be done with dogs this year. Lucky dog LOL

Last edited by Firewalker; June 16th, 2019 at 01:08 PM.
Old June 18th, 2019, 08:33 PM

https://cimg1.ibsrv.net/gimg/classic...0708469774.png
Old June 19th, 2019, 07:23 AM

Huh, what's with the pic?
Old June 19th, 2019, 07:31 AM

Huh, what's with the pic?
The pic is of 2 tumors. The big one is the control rat's tumor with no Fenben. The small tumor was taken from the one treated with Fenben on alternating days, for only 12 days.

https://www.thehindubusinessline.com...le24793200.ece
Old June 20th, 2019, 11:09 AM

Avemar (fermented wheat )

Joe is now recommending taking this with his protocol if possible.

Old June 20th, 2019, 11:17 AM

Check this out!

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9703878
Old June 20th, 2019, 11:26 AM

Or this

https://www.spandidos-publications.com/10.3892/ol.2017.7604?text=abstract#

Right now it is in human trials
Old June 20th, 2019, 11:37 AM

Some may be interested in a little bug killer...Boric Acid

https://link.springer.com/article/10...11-019-01739-x
Old June 23rd, 2019, 01:00 PM

Tapeworm drug targets common vulnerability in tumor cells

https://m.medicalxpress.com/news/201...ity-tumor.html
Old June 26th, 2019, 06:19 PM

Fenbendazole Market - Size, Share, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis 2018 – 2026

https://www.veteransvista.com/fenben...analysis-2026/
Old July 5th, 2019, 10:47 PM

hence salinomycin can be regarded as a triple-edged sword against cancer.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3516046/
Old July 28th, 2019, 09:06 AM

Striking lung cancer response to self-administration of cannabidiol

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/art...JQRtbDtXUCzVu8
Old July 28th, 2019, 10:10 AM

I've been wondering how you've been. Your doing a lot of research! I believe there are answers out there. Let us know how you are feeling. I'm pulling and praying for you. Good luck, Ken
Old July 28th, 2019, 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by Kennybill
I've been wondering how you've been. Your doing a lot of research! I believe there are answers out there. Let us know how you are feeling. I'm pulling and praying for you. Good luck, Ken
I am doing OK me thinks. Over a year since they found the huge tumor..their words..and I am still here and on my 8th week of Fenben and some other nutrients. And right now I do every other day of Fenben, at 9/10th of a gram per dose. Trying to keep any overload of my system down from any rapid kill off of to many of the cancer cells to quickly.

When I first started Fenben I took one gram a day, and wound up just wanting to sleep a lot by the second dose/day, and got pain in my kidney and liver regions in my back, plus my bones. So have been building up, from a half a gram the next week over the following weeks.

I don't have any scheduled VA labs until about October (every 6 months at the VA), so no lab number that might say its working til then. But I am guessing that it is working and am monitoring the results other are getting from it that do have testing such as pet scans.

Some other cancer enemies seem to be
Flubendazole

Pyrantel Pamoate

Niclosamide

C60 (carbon molecules)

Boric acid

DCA

Salinomycin, as an autophagy modulator-

And I am fairly sure there are perhaps many more.

Old July 29th, 2019, 01:55 PM

A post today, from over at one of the breast cancer boards

A success story related to MBC and the need to increase the dose when the results are mixed: We also have a breast cancer lady who has been getting progressively worse for 3 years. Tried to get her on Panacur a year ago. After her last chemo, she was told the cancer had spread to her liver, lymph nodes, and bones. So now she was ready to try Panacur (why do people wait until NOTHING else works). Anyway, after first 10 week treatment, the cancer in her bones was gone but the liver cancer had grown. She was disappointed(I was elated). It took some encouragement but we got her to go on a daily treatment instead of 3 days on and 4 days off. 6 weeks later the liver cancer is 80% shrunk. We are getting there.

Old July 29th, 2019, 05:22 PM

Thanks for the update. Great that there is so much information and the ability to contact/help people and offer encouragement and support. Good luck, we're pulling for you. Ken
Old July 29th, 2019, 05:52 PM

No problem. I hope it works for everyone, though I know from studying human nature it will not help most simply because people do not take on their own medical solutions and go to medical that has no answers on almost anything. At least for now...but there are scientific breakthroughs that are coming, that will put them almost all out of business.

I think this is working and if true, then I can get back to my hot rod and my other projects.It interferes with my fun
Old July 30th, 2019, 11:44 AM

Could cheap drugs (up to a century old) be the new way to tackle cancer? That’s the intriguing question raised by patients who swear they work - but profit hungry big pharma is ignoring them...

Sure they are scanning for cheap common drugs to help...not. And scanning and testing on already terminal patients is certainly not happening.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...le-cancer.html
Old August 2nd, 2019, 07:54 AM

Google Patents

https://patents.google.com/patent/EP2432451A2
Old August 30th, 2019, 06:29 AM

Joe Tippens Cures Terminal Cancer with Pet Medicine.

Old September 11th, 2019, 06:42 AM

Fenbendazole Market Sustains Competitiveness by Adoption of Technological Innovations

https://www.veteransinsights.com/fen...l-innovations/
Old September 11th, 2019, 04:58 PM

Many cancer drugs aim at the wrong molecular targets

Hot off the presses and published today

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-019-02701-6
Old September 23rd, 2019, 09:58 PM

This just keeps getting better and better LOL This Korean article has some errors in it, and don't worry Ebay still shows plenty as Panacur C in the US
In about a month I should have my next blood work and see if my PSA of 8 something went up, down, or sideways in the last 6 months.

http://www.koreabiomed.com/news/arti...tml?idxno=6489

Old September 24th, 2019, 05:25 AM

Hope your blood work comes back with good numbers. Keep us posted.
Old September 24th, 2019, 07:37 AM

Hope your blood work comes back with good numbers. Keep us posted.
Well, I hope it does as well, as it will be a further sign of it being an answer against cancers in general. Tippens story is certainly firing up the quest to find answers, and they are probably cheap and readily available with little to no side effects. Fenbendazole is just one, of a whole class of similar chemicals/drugs.
Old September 24th, 2019, 09:16 AM

Just saw this.

From Joe's page..... saw several posts about it helping with BC

Hi guys I have advanced secondary breast cancer Er+ metastasised to rib, spine (l4, l5, and T10) pelvis and hip.. lumpectomy 2017, 4 lymph node removal with sentile and 27 rads. Started Joe Tippens protocol 9 May 2019 with x2 grams daily taking only one or two days off here and there. I increased my dose to x4 grams two weeks before my ct scan. At the time of my scan (30 July) i had been on the protocol for 13 weeks. I am taking vit D3, vit B12, fish oil, asprin, probiotic, cbd and milk thistle. Stopped taking Vit E and curcumin. Hardly changed my diet but do drink green tea daily... I take Ibrance and Letrozole

Scan results are N.E.D 😁😁😁 Thank you so much Joe!! Stay positive warriors this really does work! 💪🎗 xx

https://community.breastcancer.org/f...871246?page=67

Old September 24th, 2019, 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by tru-blue 442
This is interesting. I hope it posts.
(Requested the link be deleted for security reasons)
Since it evidently is your account it won't just post.

Last edited by Firewalker; September 24th, 2019 at 06:15 PM. Reason: Requested
Old September 25th, 2019, 09:04 AM

Thought I would post my reply email, to a skeptic from Manhattan in NYC, but not related to this board who has been emailing me for 20 years. He claimed Tippens is lying and it won't work. I never went off of just Tippens claims by themselves, and did my own research first. Here was my reply email, as I have fun with him on this.

Tippens has more than just himself, with no evidence of disease (NED).

You forget there was a cancer researcher with almost always incurable brain cancer, that said what the hell, and knowing about this took it herself, and no more brain cancer (NED).

Or the doctor/researchers in Oklahoma behind the current study of people taking it, with their medical labs and imaging of their cancers, and their results.

Its not just Tippens making these claims, and then you get into the research on it and cancer, or his current moderated private Facebook pages. Where you have to answer 3 cancer questions right, just to get in. I don't do facebook, but I do get to read certain juice posts from there, from others and their results.

Of course there is this quote from 2018 Nature ... acts as a moderate microtubule destabilizing agent and causes cancer cell death by modulating multiple cellular pathways.

Then there is the curious case of Mayo, and the Mebendazole cancer studies.

And even more curious Aug 2019...Repositioning Flubendazole for Spinal Cord Injury... fenbendazole, a benzimidazole anthelmintic, improved functional and pathological outcomes following thoracic spinal cord contusion injury in mice when administered pre-injury. Fenbendazole is widely used in veterinary medicine.

Can we say magic LOL

Then there is this and his PSA went to undectable after 9 weeks LOL

https://healthunlocked.com/advanced-...E2%80%93part-1

Old September 26th, 2019, 09:31 AM

Life as a cancer patient: ‘I was corroded, I was mutilated, I was uncertain, I was not OK’

And whats wrong with this picture and these people, in their heads, on both sides of the knives and needles LOL Something for people to think about.

https://www.theguardian.com/news/201...cancer-patient

When I was much much younger than now I looked tat the question of death, since so many seemed to worry about or questioned its outcome and what actually happens or consequences. And they ask me as well. My conclusion was it was nothing to fear, and my reasoning was if that's the end of us then I will never know it, and if not and we ourselves live on without the shell/hardware, then still no real problem. As reportedly was said a few thousand years ago Death where is thy sting. Yes indeedy, where is thy sting, if you really think it through.

Think it through some more, and its a gift, like an automatic ejection seat, on a crashing fighter plane. Think if Death took a Holiday, and all those that would suffer more and more because of it. Once again it seems to be a gift.
A few years back I got to watch an excellent Korean movie called Admiral Roaring Currents. It is the true story of one Korean Admiral and his fleet in 1597, as they faced off against an invasion force, of the unbeatable Japanese navy.

One night while in dock and preparing for battle his men become fearful, and he got wind of it. He told them they were nuts, in so many words, pointing out death always was all men's fate, even if they didn't fight the Japanese. Oh how true. I think the subject of death really needs to be talked about and looked at, by the average person in a very logical factual way looking at it from all angles.

So is it an irrational emotional fear of death that's the problem causing people to behave the way they do in life threatening situations such as cancer or other illnesses?? Maybe not. Maybe its not knowing how to let go easily instead of being possessive. My house my car, my my my, and on and on it goes, including my life. People really need to learn how to let go of all things and realize all things are only here for the moment, and then the moment is gone. The past for example is written in concrete, as far as we know.

Then being the ever studying student on subjects such as cars or dying, and many more subjects there is always more I am trying to learn, in my 70+ years. And I recently ran across the video interview of a well educated person who has studied death and dying, for much of his life. I dare anyone of any age to watch it all the way through, and say it was just boring or they already knew all of this.

I also have shot a lot of pool in my life, and in the 1986 movie the Color of Money the old Pro tells the kid, that one of the things he has to teach him was, when you lose sometimes you win, and can sometimes you can win big.

Quick Reply: Anyone with cancer besides me???