The Clubhouse Place to chat about whatever's on your mind - doesn't have to be car related. NO POLITICS OR RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION ALLOWED.

Where's 1ATony?

Search this Thread

Old January 11th, 2010, 04:52 AM

Originally Posted by Bluevista
What drink do you make with Jagermeister and Red Bull?
I'd hate to think [or ask]
Old January 11th, 2010, 04:57 AM
Cutlass Lover

Me too! LOL!!
Old January 11th, 2010, 05:11 AM

I found this pic of Redgoat having to write "I will not torment Sandy" a thousand times on the blackboard
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
kid at blackboard.jpg (13.7 KB, 14 views)
Old January 11th, 2010, 06:20 AM
ya'll come back now....

What drink do you make with Jagermeister and Red Bull?

that would be a Jager bomb
Old January 11th, 2010, 06:26 AM

Originally Posted by Jamesbo
I found this pic of Redgoat having to write "I will not torment Sandy" a thousand times on the blackboard
Dunno.... Sandy seems to be able to give as good as she gets!

Ralph
Old January 11th, 2010, 06:52 AM

Originally Posted by wolfman98
Maybe you guys will have to settle this with your petty cars As for me I think the sig pic is self explanatory
Thank you guys for all of the kind replies. Sorry that I haven't been as active lately on the forum, I have been straight out with a getting some things set up over here for advertising and events.

Hey is that Wolfman Jack in your signature picture ? I went to the Old Town car show years ago in Florida and he was the DJ for it.

It had to be the most memorable car shows that I had been to. It was awesome to hear him playing songs and being able to hear him live on the radio as the cars cruised through.

Tony
Old January 11th, 2010, 07:01 AM

Welcome back

See what happens to threads when you're not around.
Old January 11th, 2010, 07:05 AM
Cutlass Lover

.....I found this pic of Redgoat having to write "I will not torment Sandy" a thousand times on the blackboard
Attached Thumbnails

Aaahhh.... isn't he just soooo cute! Love the socks!

....Dunno.... Sandy seems to be able to give as good as she gets!

Yeah... what you said!! LOL!!
Old January 11th, 2010, 07:08 AM
Cutlass Lover

Originally Posted by 1ATony
Thank you guys for all of the kind replies. Sorry that I haven't been as active lately on the forum, I have been straight out with a getting some things set up over here for advertising and events.

Hey is that Wolfman Jack in your signature picture ? I went to the Old Town car show years ago in Florida and he was the DJ for it.

It had to be the most memorable car shows that I had been to. It was awesome to hear him playing songs and being able to hear him live on the radio as the cars cruised through.

Tony

Welcome back to our site! LOL!!! Nice to see your smiling face again!

Isn't Wolfie's sig pic neat with Wolfman Jack in the background?? I love it! I remember hearing him on the radio.. I thought he was sooo cool!
Old January 11th, 2010, 07:08 AM

Welcome back

See what happens to threads when you're not around.
Welcome back Tony!

They did the same to a few of my threads, too, before I went on vacation - I got a good laugh when I returned!
One of them got pretty twisted, too....

Love them snow pictures, Sandy. If it has to be so dang cold, there should be some snow to go along with it...
Dallas is supposed to return to more 'normal' temps this week with rain on Thurs.
Old January 11th, 2010, 07:20 AM
Cutlass Lover

We do love to wreck a good thread!!! Gotta laugh and keep everyone on their toes! Glad you like the pics, Rob! It's snowing again here now - calling for 1-2 inches, but we are supposed to warm up also mid week! The January thaw!!!
Old January 11th, 2010, 07:52 AM

Thanks guys. It's freezing up here in Mass. Can't wait for spring to fire up the hot rod.

There's a guy around the corner from my house with an 80's Hurst Olds just sitting and sitting and sitting in the driveway.I think its an 84 mostly silver.

It's been there for at least 9 yrs that I know of. Wish i had a couple of bucks to go rescue it.Those are cool cars.
Old January 11th, 2010, 09:04 AM
Registered

Talking

Welcome back Tony!!

We missed you, and while the cats away the mice (Sandy) will play.

The Jamboree is on Sandy.

Hurst Olds just sitting?
Maybe we need a Classic Olds project car and a generous benefactor?
A lot of guys must be loaded here, they must not have to work because they're online all day, the idle rich just slumming around and tickling their fancies.
I hate when somebody tickles my fancy and won't stop when I ask them to.

I'm doing research for my novel.

Only a thousand?
I'm a lot older than I think going by that pic.
We were allowed to wear long pants before we were adults when I was a kid Jamesbo.

This bring back any memories Jamesbo???

Originally Posted by cutlassgal
We do love to wreck a good thread!!! Gotta laugh and keep everyone on their toes! Glad you like the pics, Rob! It's snowing again here now - calling for 1-2 inches, but we are supposed to warm up also mid week! The January thaw!!!
Who loves to wreck a good thread?????

I prefer to call it embellishment, and besides, you're the instigator anyway.

Instigator?
Great name for a new product, it would be cool to add water and have instant gators.

I had a product called Abominable that flopped because the cattle ranchers were being charged with having cows of mass destruction.

I just come here to see how the weather is everybody, Sandy the instigating weathergirl keeps me up to date and informed hourly of the local meteorological conditions.

Tonight it will be Winter and slightly cloudy, they're calling for darkness and light for the morning drive.....

I think local weatherguy AMS seal no.2 Dick Goddard is at least 150 years old Sandy, he invented weather, played with Jamesbo and his dog as a kid.
Old January 11th, 2010, 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by 1ATony
Thank you guys for all of the kind replies.
Hi Tony. I'm the one who started all this, and it has morphed into much more.

Very cool about the Wolfman. He passed away back in 1995. He had a heart attack at age 57. Life is short. Eat dessert first.
Old January 11th, 2010, 09:54 AM

Originally Posted by jaunty75
He had a heart attack at age 57. Life is short. Eat dessert first.
My dad passed at 54 for same reason and I have pretty much all of his genes.

Therefore, pizza, beer, and chocolate comes way before even the thoughts of fruit...
Cars, bikes, women, and vacations over power my desire for a family life, too...

You only live once, so don't screw it up!
Old January 11th, 2010, 10:06 AM

Hi Tony. I'm the one who started all this, and it has morphed into much more.

Very cool about the Wolfman. He passed away back in 1995. He had a heart attack at age 57. Life is short. Eat dessert first.
I remember that.

Originally Posted by Lady72nRob71
My dad passed at 54 for same reason and I have pretty much all of his genes.

Therefore, pizza, beer, and chocolate comes way before even the thoughts of fruit...
Cars, bikes, women, and vacations over power my desire for a family life, too...

You only live once, so don't screw it up!
This is why I drag race at the track,took a winston cup car around Louden speedway and raced with some buddies, go camping at the Nascar races with my friends in the RV,and go away in the summer with the wife and kids.

I want nothing to add to the bucket list when it's time. The only thing I might not get to is owning a 70 Superbird.
Old January 11th, 2010, 11:19 AM
Cutlass Lover

Welcome back Tony!!

We missed you, and while the cats away the mice (Sandy) will play.

The Jamboree is on Sandy.

Hurst Olds just sitting?
Maybe we need a Classic Olds project car and a generous benefactor?
A lot of guys must be loaded here, they must not have to work because they're online all day, the idle rich just slumming around and tickling their fancies.
I hate when somebody tickles my fancy and won't stop when I ask them to.

I'm doing research for my novel.

Only a thousand?
I'm a lot older than I think going by that pic.
We were allowed to wear long pants before we were adults when I was a kid Jamesbo.

This bring back any memories Jamesbo???

Who loves to wreck a good thread?????

I prefer to call it embellishment, and besides, you're the instigator anyway.

Instigator?
Great name for a new product, it would be cool to add water and have instant gators.

I had a product called Abominable that flopped because the cattle ranchers were being charged with having cows of mass destruction.

I just come here to see how the weather is everybody, Sandy the instigating weathergirl keeps me up to date and informed hourly of the local meteorological conditions.

Tonight it will be Winter and slightly cloudy, they're calling for darkness and light for the morning drive.....

I think local weatherguy AMS seal no.2 Dick Goddard is at least 150 years old Sandy, he invented weather, played with Jamesbo and his dog as a kid.

The mice - Sandy??? What about you and Redgoat! LOL!!! I'm not the instigator.... I follow your lead! Age before beauty and all that...

I love that picture of Jamesbo and his dog!!! Maybe he was the "Buster Brown" boy in the commercials when I was little! "Here's Buster Brown.. he lives in a shoe"... LOL!

Dick Goddard is at least 150 years old! Jamesbo... I didn't know you were THAT old!!! Oh... Dick probably has 10 years or so on ya, huh??

Speaking of 150 year olds... do you remember Dorothy Fuldheim?? I swear to God she looked 150 years old from the time I was little, until she died! She never seemed to change any... just looked little, old, and wrinkly!

As for the weather, if ya keep it up, it's gonna be dark... cold... and stormy at your place tonight. Tonight's forecast is cold, with an increased chance of becoming even colder overnight. In the words of a great Joe Diffie song... Is it cold in here, or is it just you...??
Old January 11th, 2010, 12:14 PM
Registered

Talking Like a Bat Out of Parma

I forgot about Redgoat.

The deceptive scoundrel and cad must have hypnotized me in the mirror when I was shaving this morning.
I wish he would grow a beard so I wouldn't have to shave.
I've tried and I can't worth nothin'.
Just think about having to shave your face everyday Sandy, women got it easy, especially the Amish.
I thought the women wore those black leg warmer things or tights but it's their bare legs.
Amish women in France must really have it made.

Dorothy Fuldheim!!
Talk about a tough old bat, remember when she read Abby Hoffman the riot act and threw him off the set after he started smarting off to her?... he just sat there with his mouth open dumbfounded.

She hated Ghoulardi and he hated her.

Dorothy Part-time.

Do you have a Ghoulardi shirt Sandy?
You know I have a chrome ball and a pink flamingo.
It's really hard to find white sweatsocks with racing stripes and Nehru jackets anymore.
My cousin lives in Parma and she still wears elephant bells, her husband wears elephant bell floods.

How many won't know what I'm talking about?
As long as me and Redgoat can understand each other I don't care.

Turn blue, stay sick, scratch glass and cool it with the boom-booms all you knifs, especially in amrap.
Attached Images
ghoulardi-ernie-anderson.jpg (20.7 KB, 9 views)

Last edited by Bluevista; January 11th, 2010 at 12:19 PM.
Old January 11th, 2010, 01:49 PM
Cutlass Lover

It's a wonder Redgoat hasn't slit your throat yet!!!! No, I don't have a Ghoulardi shirt! I was just a youngster... I remember my older brothers watching him, and I liked him, what I can remember - I was under 8 yrs. old! "Ova deh"!!!! Hoolihan the weatherman! LOL!!!

You need some Parma socks??? And polkas!!! You do have the chrome gazing ball and pink flamingos! LOL!!!! I do remember old Dorothy not takin any crap from anyone! I loved elephant bells!!!! Not floods, though! LOL!!!! Bet that's a sight! Floods and parma socks!
Old January 12th, 2010, 01:41 AM
...should get a life....

Originally Posted by German442
That's what I meant. The wind is so strong that it's causing a storm tide 4-5 ft high! Not that England hasn't been hit hard- they have! Just wanted to mention it's not like we've been spared. This storm is being rated as the strongest since 1978!

Ralph

PS... Talk about off-topic!
Yep...been an interesting thread this one. Where's 1A Tony to who's got the prettiest Olds to a Global weather report.
I'd gladly swap a few degrees with you Northern Hemispherians (or is it Hemispherites). Right at this very instant it's 8.34pm and the thermometer has just dipped below 100deg F. Was up to around 110 earlier. Humidity is way up there and I'm sitting here literally sweating like a pig. T-shirt is soaked, hair is wet and the beer is coming straight out through my forehead (paints a pretty picture eh?!!)
The Fire danger warning in the Riverina District of my State (New South Wales) has gone to "catastrophic". I didn't even know it went that high!
There's hot water coming out of the cold tap. I suppose you guys don't have anything coming out of yours. There's a cool southerly change due tonight. BRING IT ON !
Old January 12th, 2010, 04:38 AM

Where did he go? I haven't been sleeping as good as night lately, and now I think I know why.
Now you can sleep better knowing Tony is back.
Old January 12th, 2010, 04:41 AM
Captain of my ship

Nice to see Tony is alive and well. yep winter has set in everywhere and it would be nice to see a january thaw but might not happen any time soon. I saw this morning a warm system that is supposed to move into CA about wednesday and start moving east. Something to keep an eye on as it may thaw out the south anyway.
Old January 12th, 2010, 05:07 AM

Originally Posted by 70 cutlass s
Now you can sleep better knowing Tony is back.
Never slept better last night!
Old January 12th, 2010, 06:46 AM
Cutlass Lover

......and I'm sitting here literally sweating like a pig. T-shirt is soaked, hair is wet and the beer is coming straight out through my forehead (paints a pretty picture eh?!!)

Eeeewwwwwwww Colonel!!!!
Old January 12th, 2010, 07:08 AM

......and I'm sitting here literally sweating like a pig. T-shirt is soaked, hair is wet and the beer is coming straight out through my forehead (paints a pretty picture eh?!!)

Eeeewwwwwwww Colonel!!!!
LOL....I can't wait for the hot weather to return.

Hey thanks for the concern on my where abouts.It's pretty cool to see that people actually do care.

Old January 12th, 2010, 07:11 AM

Eeeewwwwwwww Colonel!!!!
Sandy Please,

My dear departed mother used to say, "Horses sweat, men perspire, and ladies Glow"
Old January 12th, 2010, 07:31 AM

Hmm.
Hot flashes...
Old January 12th, 2010, 07:32 AM

Originally Posted by Lady72nRob71
Hmm.
Hot flashes...
RUN FOR COVER
Old January 12th, 2010, 08:45 AM
Cutlass Lover

....My dear departed mother used to say, "Horses sweat, men perspire, and ladies Glow"

I never heard that one before! The Colonel was the one that said he was sweatin like a pig - not me!!!

Ladies Glow?? I glow after I get the tan going!! LOL! Myself, I sweat, when the humidity is up there! I hate humidity. Why can't it just get sunny and hot without all the moisture in the air? We have a few just sunny and nice days, but not very many. We need some moisture in the air now... it's too dry! I get zapped every time I touch something!! I keep a can of Static Guard at home and here at work!!

....RUN FOR COVER

Ya got that right!!! Run Jamesbo... Run!!!
Old January 12th, 2010, 11:42 AM

Originally Posted by Col Wickham
Ding !......Round 1.

Suffern' sucatach, look son a giant mouse!
Old January 12th, 2010, 08:28 PM
GM Enthusiast

Boy Tony, I never saw someone make such a commotion by not making any comments for a couple of weeks! Glad to have you back.
Old January 13th, 2010, 05:11 AM

Originally Posted by OLD SKL 69
Boy Tony, I never saw someone make such a commotion by not making any comments for a couple of weeks
Couple of weeks?

It had been a month and a half between when he last posted something and when I first asked the question that started this thread, and he had been so regular up to that point.

Last edited by jaunty75; January 13th, 2010 at 05:18 AM.
Old January 13th, 2010, 05:50 AM
Captain of my ship

Dry air? Ya gotta move to phoenix for that. When I lived in Regina saskatchewan I could not believe how dry it was there. Good thing cause it regularly got below -40 in the winter and +40 in the summer. If it got to -40 here I could not get out of the house much less into a vehicle. Everything would freeze up with all the humidity here. being surrounded by the ocean creates lots of moisture in the air. Y'all who suffer through lake effect snow know what I am talking about.
Now that we have managed to get Tony back on board have we inadvertently created a monster? Actually I am glad that Tony has decided to open up a little more in the different forums , nice to here another voice.
Keep it up Tony , good to have nice folks on site , counterbalances those like that evil Redgoat.
Old January 13th, 2010, 06:38 AM
Cutlass Lover

.....those like that evil Redgoat.

Hey now.... Don't be talking about my bud like that! He might resemble those words!!!
Old January 13th, 2010, 07:15 AM

That kangaroo picture is halarious.
Old January 13th, 2010, 05:45 PM
GM Enthusiast

It had been a month and a half between when he last posted something and when I first asked the question that started this thread, and he had been so regular up to that point.
Well, what can I say? Time flies, it seemed like a couple of weeks.
Old January 13th, 2010, 05:56 PM
Registered

.....those like that evil Redgoat.

Hey now.... Don't be talking about my bud like that! He might resemble those words!!!
Sandy's on my team.
That makes three of us with me.

Redgoat don't mind, he just said "He who laughs last laughs best"??
Old January 13th, 2010, 06:26 PM
Just an Olds Guy

I forgot about Redgoat.

The deceptive scoundrel and cad must have hypnotized me in the mirror when I was shaving this morning.
I wish he would grow a beard so I wouldn't have to shave.

Allan, I talked to Redgoat - he taught me how to hack into your computer- and he says no problem with the beard. In fact, he dares you to be even 1/2 the man he was in his retirement picture they took at the sour pickle and hog jowl factory.

Just think about having to shave your face everyday Sandy, women got it easy, especially the Amish.

I know what you mean. Can you imagine how thrilled Redgoat would be taking this chick on a date? Actually, from what Redgoat says, he's not much into looking at their face. Not sure what that mean....hmmmmm......Sandy, better you just keep on shavin...
I thought the women wore those black leg warmer things or tights but it's their bare legs. ......................As long as me and Redgoat can understand each other I don't care.
BTW, I ran into your cousin bobo at the mall yesterday, he's even grown a beard. Nice little guy. not much for talkin. Don't know how you got bypassed there in that gene pool. Anyway Bobo says hi and told me to show you how much improved he looks with his new face..
bearded20monkey.jpg?t=1263435559
Old January 14th, 2010, 04:23 AM
Captain of my ship

Sandy's on my team.
That makes three of us with me.

Redgoat don't mind, he just said "He who laughs last laughs best"??
He who lives longest? I wonder if our alter ego's live on after we are gone?
I snapped a pic of myself the other morning when I wasn't quite feeling myself , must of been the wolfman coming out.
Now I had not brushed my hair or filed my teeth yet so I know it looks a little scary.
That is just tomato juice on my lower lip , honest
Attached Images
beinghuman1.jpg (101.4 KB, 10 views)
Old January 14th, 2010, 04:38 AM

Originally Posted by wolfman98
I wonder if our alter ego's live on after we are gone?
D@mn! If it does, looks like I'm going to have to alter my alter ego!

Ralph