1977 brougham interior material

Search this Thread

Old December 21st, 2012, 09:46 AM

1977 brougham interior material

happy holidays! my brother and i are restoring his 1977 cutlass supreme brougham and are wondering if anyone out there has or knows where to get the material so that we can reupholster his seats. any input is greatly appreciated. im sure that this stuff is very hard to come by but this is the best place to ask i guess.
Old December 21st, 2012, 12:04 PM
Oldsdruid

www.smsautofabrics.com

Won't be cheap, but they'll come closer to having it than anyone, esp if it's one of the more uncommon colors like Mandarin.

Those fabrics were truly a product of their time. We used to call the Brougham seats "clown seats" because of the colors and patterns in it. Think the actual fabric pattern was called "La Mancha cloth" and was used in CS and Toronado Broughams.
Old January 24th, 2013, 01:40 PM

so i went onto smsautofabrics.com and filled out a sample request form. within a few day i received a couple of samples that were close but not exact. so then i emailed them and got a quick and helpful response from their owner. he worked with me and we exchanged a few emails until we nailed the exact pattern and fabric. So, if anyone needs and is looking for an interior fabric and can't find it anywhere, I highly recommend these guys. u can email them directly at info@smsautofabrics.com very helpful people