vacuum diagram cutlass 69

Search this Thread

Old February 20th, 2014, 12:15 AM

vacuum diagram cutlass 69

Hello everyone I'm new to the page so must apologize for my English is not so good but hope you will help me anyway. I need a vacuum diagram for my Oldsmobile cutlass 69 like in pdf format for printing anyone know where I can find it along. Please help.
Old February 20th, 2014, 03:52 AM
Connoisseur d'Junque

Don't worry. Though we will occasionally get all pedagogic on native English speakers who just can't construct a simple sentence, we're very nice to foreigners. I'll criticize your English when I can do it passably in Dutch ("Lybeck" - I'm taking a wild guess).

Besides, your English is fine.

To tell you more about your vacuum hose configuration, we need more information:
What type of engine, What type of carburetor, What type of car (ASSuming it's the Cutlass in your avatar picture), Where is it from (was it a California car), and, importantly, Are you talking about the engine vacuum hoses or the air conditioning vacuum hoses?

In general, what you are looking for is probably in the "Engine Tune-Up" section of your 1969 Chassis Service Manual (starting at page 6C-9) or in the "Air Conditioning" section (page 1C-49).

If you don't have a paper copy of the CSM, you can download one for free from WildAboutCars.

I'd post the pictures, but I have to go to work.

Welcome to ClassicOlds.

- Eric
Old February 20th, 2014, 08:09 PM

Welcome aboard, LB!
Old March 1st, 2014, 11:56 PM

hi yes it is the car that is on my picture I have searched a lot on the net and can not really find anything please help.
Old March 2nd, 2014, 04:10 AM
Connoisseur d'Junque

Originally Posted by lybeck2332
hi yes it is the car that is on my picture I have searched a lot on the net and can not really find anything please help.
You really haven't answered any of my questions:
Originally Posted by MDchanic
... we need more information:
What type of engine, What type of carburetor, What type of car (ASSuming it's the Cutlass in your avatar picture), Where is it from (was it a California car), and, importantly, Are you talking about the engine vacuum hoses or the air conditioning vacuum hoses?

Have you followed my advie and gone to WildAboutCars for a copy of the Chassis Service Manual?
Originally Posted by MDchanic
... what you are looking for is probably in the "Engine Tune-Up" section of your 1969 Chassis Service Manual (starting at page 6C-9) or in the "Air Conditioning" section (page 1C-49).
... you can download one for free from WildAboutCars.

Regardless, I have a free moment this morning, and I will give you the benefit of the doubt that you just didn't understand my simple questions and instructions (which is doubtful), so:

You could have found these for yourself if you had gone to the page numbers I indicated earlier, and you could have saved me a lot of time if you had answered any of my questions.

- Eric
Attached Images
File Type: jpg

Last edited by MDchanic; March 2nd, 2014 at 04:15 AM.
Old March 2nd, 2014, 04:12 AM
Connoisseur d'Junque

More...
Attached Images
1969 4bbl Engine Vacuum Hoses.jpg (105.7 KB, 220 views)
1969 4bbl TVS Hose Routing.jpg (64.6 KB, 214 views)
1969 A:C Vacuum Hoses.jpg (82.8 KB, 230 views)