General Discussion Discuss your Oldsmobile or other car-related topics.

Some nice cars to look at :)

Search this Thread

Old September 21st, 2012, 07:19 PM
Arrrggggg

Some nice cars to look at :)

Ray Skillman has a nice classic car museum here in Indy on the South-side. I did a search and didn't see a thread where anyone had posted his Oldsmobile's he has. So I apologize in advance if this is already been seen or everyone knows about it. I was just thinking today what got me into Classic Old's and it was going to Rays one Sunday afternoon.

They are all for sale BTW and the museum is free to go look. He has roughly 200 classic cars in there and some being extremely rare. I ride with one of his restoration guys so I have spent many a day drooling in the building. This is what made me fall in love with classic cars and buy my first 30+ year old Old's 6 years ago.

Here is the link, make sure you check out his other cars and not just Oldsmobiles.
http://www.rayskillmanclassiccars.co...obile/SortBy0/

My favorite he currently has for sale is this... 1970 442 W30. Raced by Joe Mondello himself. He has it listed for only 70k. Cool thing about Ray is, even if the car is over priced by a gazillion and in a recession he will just sit on it for years until it finally sells at his price. He has proven that on many a car LOL

Last edited by Creativeindy; September 21st, 2012 at 07:25 PM.