General Discussion Discuss your Oldsmobile or other car-related topics.

WIW Help putting a value on a bare bones 67 442

Search this Thread

Old September 18th, 2011, 06:59 AM

WIW Help putting a value on a bare bones 67 442

As some of you have seen i have been helping a friend sell some Olds cars and parts. Even though its down the list on cars for sale. We are trying to figure out WIW.

Its a bare bones 67 442 with no title. It needs total restoration. Still have the 400 motor, but the original trans is gone. All the stuff on the motor looks matching (and dates codes are all close) It started out in texas then Oklahoma. But sat for years under a tree and has major rust around the front/back glass and deck lid. But the rest of the car isnt that bad. It has all the original interior but it all needs to be redone. I think 2 sets of wheels. The frame, rockers, firewall, most of the floor are good. The only real rust under the good is under the battery trey. The hood is good, but had damage to the front corner. His plans for this car was to restore it. So he bought Rust FREE fenders, doors, and deck lid that go with the car. He also picked up a muncie 4 speed and shifter for it. Like i said the car is low on the list to sell. I know its hard to say with just the few pics. But what is the car worth as it sits with all the parts and extra parts?

Old September 18th, 2011, 07:05 AM

Last edited by f-85; October 25th, 2011 at 05:35 AM.
Old September 18th, 2011, 07:13 AM

Also comes with a rust free dash.

Last edited by f-85; October 25th, 2011 at 05:38 AM.
Old September 18th, 2011, 09:42 AM

Well I'm no expert, but IMHO, as it sits that car is worth about $2000-$2500. If it was not a 442 probably closer to $1000. The rust does not look good. You could easily spend $30,000 to restore that car. Right now with the economy in the crapper, they are selling for between $15-$20K. So it's really not a good investment. Sadly enough, if your not going to do all the work yourself, it would be better to part it out. Here's one on EBay, right now the bid is at $6600-
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Super...item415d5c75e2
Old September 18th, 2011, 10:08 AM

i sold a 67 442 4 speed post car in February of 2009. it was rusted much worse than that one and no extra parts. all the original parts were there. it did have the rally pack but looked VERY bad. i told a guy about it and that i wanted $2200 and he jumped on it. he drove 3 hours one way the very next weekend to get it. i know the rally pack helped for mine. i don't know if this helps or not but just letting you know what i did with one.
Old September 18th, 2011, 10:10 AM

What are you asking I am interested in the car.
Old September 18th, 2011, 10:32 AM

PM SENT, Please email me I am interested in the car hopefully we can work out a price.
860-581-3327
Old September 18th, 2011, 11:26 AM
CQR

Originally Posted by 67 Cutlass Freak
snip...Here's one on EBay, right now the bid is at $6600-
That one hits the blocks every month or so, I looked real serious at it. Even put in a bid once or twice. It's a nice looking car and hasn't met reserve at 16+. You guys are making me kick myself for not buying this one. Its less than an hour away. If f-85s is worth $2K+ w/o a title or running, this was easily worth the selling price.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Oldsm...item1e6689ef66
Old September 18th, 2011, 11:27 AM

What does he want for the Red Supreme "442"? I want a rolling chassis for a race car...seriously interested if the price is right
Old September 18th, 2011, 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by 67 Cutlass Freak
Well I'm no expert, but IMHO, as it sits that car is worth about $2000-$2500. If it was not a 442 probably closer to $1000. The rust does not look good. You could easily spend $30,000 to restore that car. Right now with the economy in the crapper, they are selling for between $15-$20K. So it's really not a good investment. Sadly enough, if your not going to do all the work yourself, it would be better to part it out. Here's one on EBay, right now the bid is at $6600-

OK, maybe you missed all the options on this car! LOL or lack of..........

I think what makes the car special is the fact of no options. What is worth more a 67 442 loaded, or a 67 442 with no options?????

A title can be gotten. But how many bare bones 67 4sd 442s are out there? It does have some major rust issues around front/back glass, and around the lip of the trunk. But i wouldnt say the rest is that bad to call it a parts car. I would say even if it was way worse this would still be a car to save.

But i also agree it is worth more in parts.

Last edited by f-85; September 18th, 2011 at 12:22 PM.
Old September 18th, 2011, 11:57 AM

Originally Posted by CQR
That one hits the blocks every month or so, I looked real serious at it. Even put in a bid once or twice. It's a nice looking car and hasn't met reserve at 16+. You guys are making me kick myself for not buying this one. Its less than an hour away. If f-85s is worth $2K+ w/o a title or running, this was easily worth the selling price.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Oldsm...item1e6689ef66

That car looked good. But it was just a 3 speed with 3.08 rear. But in nice shape.
Old September 18th, 2011, 12:14 PM

Originally Posted by jensenracing77
i sold a 67 442 4 speed post car in February of 2009. it was rusted much worse than that one and no extra parts. all the original parts were there. it did have the rally pack but looked VERY bad. i told a guy about it and that i wanted $2200 and he jumped on it. he drove 3 hours one way the very next weekend to get it. i know the rally pack helped for mine. i don't know if this helps or not but just letting you know what i did with one.

Thanks Eric. Ill have to do some more looking at it good. I havent confirmed the rear yet. But its supposed to be a 3.91. I tell you what if its only worth $2000 im going to buy it.

Yes before the jokes come. Then yes i would have 2 67 442 rusty junk cars with no titles!
Old September 18th, 2011, 12:16 PM

Originally Posted by ah64pilot
What does he want for the Red Supreme "442"? I want a rolling chassis for a race car...seriously interested if the price is right

That car is a 70 Supreme. Its in the 70-72 parts add i have. Take a look. $1000
Old September 18th, 2011, 12:19 PM
CQR

f-85 I wasn't bashing your car. I am just amazed at the prices these are getting. a nice vert just sold on mecum for $32K but not what I would be looking for in a 442. I guess it all depends on what the buyer was looking for. When I bought mine, I overlooked many nice cars (including that gold one in ND). I wanted it loaded. The more options the better. GLWS
Old September 18th, 2011, 12:32 PM
Oldsdruid

It has taken me five tries and fifteen minutes to get this thread to load. This site's behavior is getting damn near unacceptable. That said...

For someone looking into possibly recreating a Track-Pack car, a no-options car is as good as it gets. It's also reasonably uncommon since most Olds dealers threw in a couple of options to make sure it would appeal to the typical Olds buyer of the time.

Trouble is, we all know everybody doing one of these cars now wants it loaded up comparable to their modern daily driver, or worse wants to build it "the way I'd have ordered it".

If he decides to sell it, make sure it goes to somebody who 1) knows what the car is and will respect that, and 2) won't try to make it into something is was/is not.
Old September 18th, 2011, 12:34 PM

Originally Posted by CQR
f-85 I wasn't bashing your car. I am just amazed at the prices these are getting. a nice vert just sold on mecum for $32K but not what I would be looking for in a 442. I guess it all depends on what the buyer was looking for. When I bought mine, I overlooked many nice cars (including that gold one in ND). I wanted it loaded. The more options the better. GLWS

Oh i know. Sorry if my response sounded bad. I agree that car was easily worth its selling price. But i was just comparing the two.
Old September 18th, 2011, 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by rocketraider
If he decides to sell it, make sure it goes to somebody who 1) knows what the car is and will respect that, and 2) won't try to make it into something is was/is not.
I would rather see that car restored with a kitchen sink in the trunk than to see it sit there and rot away. I understand where you're coming from but one more Cutlass salvation is worth more than keeping it original.
Old September 18th, 2011, 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by rocketraider
It has taken me five tries and fifteen minutes to get this thread to load. This site's behavior is getting damn near unacceptable. That said...

For someone looking into possibly recreating a Track-Pack car, a no-options car is as good as it gets. It's also reasonably uncommon since most Olds dealers threw in a couple of options to make sure it would appeal to the typical Olds buyer of the time.

Trouble is, we all know everybody doing one of these cars now wants it loaded up comparable to their modern daily driver, or worse wants to build it "the way I'd have ordered it".

I agree. To me this car is special. If i had a choice of all his cars (he has some nice cars) i would choose this rusty 67 over all of them. It is still there and original (said to only have 50 something K miles). Who cares what the dollar amount it would sell for restored. To me (restored original) its priceless......
Old September 25th, 2011, 04:56 PM

Any other opinions on value? This car will be the next car sold of his. I know its hard to put a price on a car like this with no title. Is it more worth it to spend the $750 at Broadway and get a title first?
Old September 25th, 2011, 06:50 PM

Originally Posted by f-85
OK, maybe you missed all the options on this car! LOL or lack of..........

I think what makes the car special is the fact of no options. What is worth more a 67 442 loaded, or a 67 442 with no options?????

A title can be gotten. But how many bare bones 67 4sd 442s are out there?
Well to be really bare bones it would have a bench seat, prob radio and heater delete, be a post car and not equipped with a vinyl top or SS1's. There are plenty of 67 442's out there and this one is close to being just a parts car. The value would be in the engine, hood, posi rear if equipped and any stick parts. Everything else can be had repo or grabbed from a Cutlass. THe bare bones cars would be a 1 belter. I have a 67 442 conv and a post car that are both 1 belters and I was not searching for this when I bought em they just happened to be like that.
Old September 25th, 2011, 07:25 PM

Originally Posted by Oldsmaniac
Well to be really bare bones it would have a bench seat, prob radio and heater delete, be a post car and not equipped with a vinyl top or SS1's. There are plenty of 67 442's out there and this one is close to being just a parts car. The value would be in the engine, hood, posi rear if equipped and any stick parts. Everything else can be had repo or grabbed from a Cutlass. THe bare bones cars would be a 1 belter. I have a 67 442 conv and a post car that are both 1 belters and I was not searching for this when I bought em they just happened to be like that.

Yeah your right about the buckets, wheels and top. But it is still a "1 belter" No console car. I dont think it is a parts car though. But if you look at it that way.

Here is what "i think" the parts are worth

engine $800
complete 4 speed setup $800
Rear (if the 3.91 posi) $800
Hood $1000
Rust free parts (doors, fenders, deck lid, dash) $1200
Misc (buckets, wheels, trim, scrap, ect) $1000

So i got $5600 or so in parts. Is that a fair price for the car? I know that there is someone that would spend the time and money to restore it. Is the area around the glass really that hard to fix for a pro? If you look at the rest of the body it isnt that bad.
Old September 25th, 2011, 08:13 PM
70' W-30 Convertible

Here is a similar car on Hemmings.

http://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/...2/1278681.html
Old September 26th, 2011, 03:56 AM

Originally Posted by 442

Cool, thanks for the link. Yeah its close in condition. It gives me more of an idea.
Old September 26th, 2011, 05:35 AM

Yeah your right about the buckets, wheels and top. But it is still a "1 belter" No console car. I dont think it is a parts car though. But if you look at it that way.

Here is what "i think" the parts are worth

engine $800
complete 4 speed setup $800
Rear (if the 3.91 posi) $800
Hood $1000
Rust free parts (doors, fenders, deck lid, dash) $1200
Misc (buckets, wheels, trim, scrap, ect) $1000

So i got $5600 or so in parts. Is that a fair price for the car? I know that there is someone that would spend the time and money to restore it.
My opinion....non running complete E engine 500 to 600.

Complete 4spd sertup with trans of unknown condition 800 (300 without trans)

Hood 600

Rustfree sheetmetal 500 (not rare)

Misc 400.

I am working on a 67 so I feel I know prices pretty well. Just my opinion.

Why pick a rusty car to fix when solid ones can be found....unless it is dirt cheap.
Old September 26th, 2011, 08:45 AM

Man i wish you were closer. I would buy lots of junk from you. You got some great prices!!!!

I do appreciate any help. But i think your prices might be off alittle.

I just saw a 67 442 hood sell on ebay for $1100

Not long ago a 400 engine sold for $800 and one alittle over a year ago for $1000.

The rust free parts i cant find any for sale right now, but from old stuff i found people ask alot but only ones i find "sold" for around $200 per pc.

The misc- the buckets are worth $300 alone, and that doesnt include all the parts off the car (wiring harness, trim, dash stuff, wheels, control arms, sway bar, and lots of other little stuff)

There is a difference between asking price, selling price, and deals. Whenever i try and find a value on something i just research it, and find what other people are selling it for. (not asking) The problem with this car is i cant find anything to compare it to. I cant find any cars like it for sale. Not even nice cars.

Originally Posted by Oldsmaniac
My opinion....non running complete E engine 500 to 600.

Complete 4spd sertup with trans of unknown condition 800 (300 without trans)

Hood 600

Rustfree sheetmetal 500 (not rare)

Misc 400.

I am working on a 67 so I feel I know prices pretty well. Just my opinion.

Why pick a rusty car to fix when solid ones can be found....unless it is dirt cheap.
Old September 26th, 2011, 10:44 AM

Well I am not in the parts business. Last year got an E block less heads and intake for 300. Bought 2 parts cars for 500 bucks. Ended up giving the 278 12 bolt rear away for free as there was no interest not even for 50 bucks. I sold the 330 engine and trans for 150. Sold a 350 engine out of the other for 50 bucks. Sold a pretty nice fender for 40 bucks. They were both 4dr cars and scrapped the doors and all hardware and glass as no one wanted em. From the parts cars I got my dash pad, gas tank, a fender and misc items. Any items sold were to unload and not to capitolize on my finds which takes time and effort which I dont have or want. This is a hobby for me and not a buisness. Never as they say count your chickens before they hatch. Items priced low or fairly will sell and the high priced stuff sits. Some have deep pockets and price is not an issue. Its hard to figure actual value or sale prices. List the car as is...set the price where you want. If it goes thats good if not lower your price or consider parting....that would be my game plan.
Old September 26th, 2011, 11:13 AM
Administrator

Cool, thanks for the link. Yeah its close in condition. It gives me more of an idea.
This one is in way better shape than posters! But you still looking at a small fortune to restore it!!
Old September 26th, 2011, 12:54 PM

I tend to be a bit more forgiving as far as project cars go, i think to call this a parts car is quite an over-exaggeration. Then again in my oppinion unless the frame is toast its still restorable. Itd be a shame to chop the car up in my oppinion. Although i do agree with the statement "id rather see it restored with a kitchen sink in the trunk than see it sit and rust" i cant stand when people just sit on cars and never do anything with them when theres loads of people salivating over getting their hands on it. Also, yes, the parts may add up to a decent amount, most likely parting it out would bring over twice as much, but we all know cars arent judged by their parts value unless you're parting them out, which takes LOTS of time and patience on a Chevy, let alone an off-brand Olds. Also it was said that most of the parts on this can be found on a typical 67' Cutlass, which in my oppinion is more reason to not consider it a parts car. Why part out 442 parts when they'll only bring Cutlass prices. All that said however, id say $2k would be the price to aim for, "$2k OBO" is what id be comfortable with. Itd be an awesome car to restore i'll give you that
Old September 26th, 2011, 01:11 PM

I agree around 2k, there is just so much to do on this car - a great place to start but so much work. We all know it takes way more to take a car from a 5 to a 4 than to buy it in condition 4 to begin with.

I also agree you can't go by what the parts add up to. All our cars are worth more in parts than the whole (well most of them are) even my 2004 Suburban is
Old September 27th, 2011, 03:21 AM

Keep in mind guys this is not my car. Im just helping a buddy. Thanks for opinions. I must say wow though. You bunch of cheap bastards!!!!! Me personally i see more value in the car. I would think it would be worth around 5,000. Thats total with all the stuff. And if it was just the car and its original parts i would say more around 3k. It just isnt another 442 to me. I think It has more historical value. I did my research before i started this thread. I couldnt find another car like it for sale, or sold on the web. All i can find is some 4sp but mostly auto and A/C cars. I know this car isnt a no option car. But its about to as close as you can get to it.

If he ends up selling the car for 2k. Its gonna come home with me. Ill be like some of you Oldsmobile horders and keep it forever. Since i cant afford to restore it. I would store it to protect it from the pickers. And then after i die my kids can sell it to some picker to fund a new kitchen remodel or down payment on a Hyundai.
Old September 27th, 2011, 05:27 AM

I think its time to get real. Who ever is selling the car needs to put a price on it. Speculation of what it is worth or what parts are worth is pretty meaningless as it is up to a buyer. He or she will determine what the car sells for. Start at 10 thou and work you way down till it sells. Discussion means nothing and it seems you are not satisfied with opinions given. You want comparisons and some were given. Every car is different, there will be no identical vehicles as condition and options come into play. Just because car 1 or part B was sold for a certain price does not mean another will sell for the same price. Two years ago I bought a 67 post 442, bare bones and it turned out to be a Trac Pac car. It was somewhat better than the car pictured in this thread as far as rot. I paid 3000 for the car. The car had been for sale for over a year and the seller was asking 5000 for the car. I was a real buyer and made a real offer and he accepted. Any car can be restored but cost comes into play unless you ar really in love with it. As alway just my opinion.
Old September 27th, 2011, 05:54 AM

Hey Oldsmaniac

I only made this post to gather some info. No need to get worked up over it. This is the general section not the for sale section. This is not a for sale add.

Your right this is a buyers market right now. Ill let him know every ones opinion and it will be up to him to set a price. Im Xing my fingers on the 2k but i doubt it. He is more of a 70-72 guy and the 67 just doesnt do it for him. So its next to go. We talked about doing some cleaning up on it to make it more presentable. Sanding down the surface rust in some areas (drivers quarter) roof and hood to show that its just surface rust. When he has a price ill post it up in the for sale section.

Even though i dont agree with most of the opinions. I did ask for them, and do appreciate them. Thanks
Old September 27th, 2011, 12:31 PM
Seasoned beater pilot.

I'd give $1500 tops for the heap......or else I wouldn't be getting a deal.

The adventure has to be REALLY FUN and exciting, in order to actually be happy about having to drag a rusty piece of crap home, and throw 20 thousand dollars at it.

It's only fun when you get a deal on something that will be worth putting in all that effort.

I realize this car has a ton of cool parts on it. I realize it's rare, and really cool.

BUT.... I also realize:
-- that's it's worth $400 if I go drag it over the junkyard scales.

-- It is COMPLETELY worthless sitting in a barn rusting.

-- It has no title, so it is already worth NEGATIVE $750 dollars....

-- It needs a good home, and to go to an owner who will appreciate it as their dream car. You can't **** someone out of their dream by selling them a rot box for 5k.

I'd want 5k if the buyer was an asshol3, and going to part it out.

You are a good judge of character, and I think you can find nice parent who will love and enjoy the car.

I know you love these cars, and this hobby, but I think this money ****'s gettin to your head a little bit, brother.

Take a step back and remember what it felt like getting a great deal on something awesome, like Steve-o's old motor... Or that high stall converter that you tossed in that ended up working perfect. Awesome!!!

If there's no deals, then there's no fun. Only a bunch of rich yuppie play toys sitting in a dust proof warehouse like matchbox cars in a plastic bubble.

The day I have to pay 5000 dollars for a rot box with no proof of ownership is the day that I want OUT of this hobby.
Why do the little guys like myself with no money and all the knowledge about them not deserve to have something like this?

that being said.... Don't sell it to me.
I'll just throw some patch panels at it, swap in my drag gear, and race it to death.

You're kind of stuck, man.
Too cool of a car to part out.
Too much money for you to fix.
Owner lets it rot in a barn.
Someone else worthwhile needs the deal. Hands down.

Good luck friend, and give me a call if you're not to busy with everything.
Old September 27th, 2011, 01:03 PM

I keep forgetting the little issue of "no title" that's huge - I do agree with J
Old September 27th, 2011, 05:36 PM

My advice to your seller would be to not get rid of the car for money. The idea here would be more to pass it on to someone who will fall in love with this car and give it the future it desrives. This is a very specialized car aimed at a true Olds fan, thats who you want to pass it on too. If a guy says "looks sweet, ive been looking for a nice 4-speed muscle car to fix up" then thats not your guy. The guy youre looking for is "oh my god, a numbers matching 67' four speed 442! Check out that 400! Oh man look its still got the original rear end! Its so rust free, look at this and that.." if you literally have to PEEL the guy off the car, you know you've found your guy. The problem then is DO NOT try to squeeze that guy for money just because you know he loves the car. Remember, you need to be doing this for the CAR'S sake, not the wallet's sake.

And btw. If anyone says anything about what this car "would bring at the scales" then dont even let them on your property. No offense to anyone, but that is insulting to this vehicle. This is a long way from a parts car let alone a scrap car. Its not in great condition and has no title, but its a long way from a pile of metal, its a numbers matching 442. A true 442 at that, 4-speed 4-barrel 2-exhaust. None of that lame "im called a 442 but my auto transmission doesnt live up to the name" stuff.

If that perfect buyer doesnt show up then i entrust the safe storage of this car to F-85 haha. Id rather see it sit stored safely by an Olds lover than see an awesome car like this with amazing potential sold for parts or...i shouldnt even mention scrapped, its not even an option.
Old September 27th, 2011, 05:57 PM

PS: This car wouldnt be so bad to restore if people were more willing to do more of the work themselves. Shipping a car off to someone and paying them to restore a car isnt restoring your car, its someone else restoring your car for you
Old September 27th, 2011, 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by Vega
PS: This car wouldnt be so bad to restore if people were more willing to do more of the work themselves. Shipping a car off to someone and paying them to restore a car isnt restoring your car, its someone else restoring your car for you
That's what J is saying, this car belongs to someone willing to put their own elbow grease into it, but please do not under estimate the lack of title, all the money in the world or all the elbow grease won't matter if a true Olds lover gets it cause guess what - they can't drive it - what fun is that. So maybe the seller should spend some time trying to get a title. I'd hate to have the VIN replaced with a State re-vin, that would ruin the car as well
Old September 27th, 2011, 07:19 PM
Seasoned beater pilot.

Originally Posted by stevengerard
That's what J is saying, this car belongs to someone willing to put their own elbow grease into it,
Exactly. It is an amazing piece. I'd like to see it restored and in the hands of someone worthwhile who will take good care and put love into it to achieve their dream car.

The over the scales wisecrack was just to show a different perspective on what others may think of it.

I showed this thread to a few people just out of my own personal enthusiasm for it's coolness. , and they wanted nothing to do with it.
"Too rough", or "just a bare bones 67" or "NO thanks!" are just a few things I heard. Obviously, they're not worthy, but if they were into it, 5k is too much.
Old September 27th, 2011, 07:48 PM

haha its fine, didnt mean any offense, just wanted the car to get a fair judgement
Im pretty hard to sway on the condition of things since ive got a T-bucket frame, rear end, trans, and motor laying around here thats just itching for a build. After seeing that and being able to picture what it will be when its done theres nearly no way you can look at any car and not see potential in it haha
Old September 28th, 2011, 03:53 AM

LOL doesnt your sig on ROP say " i would rather have a numbers macthing poker hand" ? Im not trying to screw anyone out of anything here. Im just trying to help put a value on "what i think" is a rare car.
Originally Posted by J-(Chicago)
I'd give $1500 tops for the heap......or else I wouldn't be getting a deal.

The adventure has to be REALLY FUN and exciting, in order to actually be happy about having to drag a rusty piece of crap home, and throw 20 thousand dollars at it.

It's only fun when you get a deal on something that will be worth putting in all that effort.

I realize this car has a ton of cool parts on it. I realize it's rare, and really cool.

BUT.... I also realize:
-- that's it's worth $400 if I go drag it over the junkyard scales.

-- It is COMPLETELY worthless sitting in a barn rusting.

-- It has no title, so it is already worth NEGATIVE $750 dollars....

-- It needs a good home, and to go to an owner who will appreciate it as their dream car. You can't **** someone out of their dream by selling them a rot box for 5k.

I'd want 5k if the buyer was an asshol3, and going to part it out.

You are a good judge of character, and I think you can find nice parent who will love and enjoy the car.

I know you love these cars, and this hobby, but I think this money ****'s gettin to your head a little bit, brother.

Take a step back and remember what it felt like getting a great deal on something awesome, like Steve-o's old motor... Or that high stall converter that you tossed in that ended up working perfect. Awesome!!!

If there's no deals, then there's no fun. Only a bunch of rich yuppie play toys sitting in a dust proof warehouse like matchbox cars in a plastic bubble.

The day I have to pay 5000 dollars for a rot box with no proof of ownership is the day that I want OUT of this hobby.
Why do the little guys like myself with no money and all the knowledge about them not deserve to have something like this?

that being said.... Don't sell it to me.
I'll just throw some patch panels at it, swap in my drag gear, and race it to death.

You're kind of stuck, man.
Too cool of a car to part out.
Too much money for you to fix.
Owner lets it rot in a barn.
Someone else worthwhile needs the deal. Hands down.

Good luck friend, and give me a call if you're not to busy with everything.

Quick Reply: WIW Help putting a value on a bare bones 67 442