General Questions Place to post your questions that don't fit into one of the specific forums below.

Any issues with Phoenix Graphics customer service?

Search this Thread

Old August 2nd, 2020, 10:45 AM

Any issues with Phoenix Graphics customer service?

AAUUUUGHHH. I feel like Charlie Brown trying to kick the football. FINALLY got my car back from getting the hood painted, and the only thing left to do is lay on the stripes. Ordered the stripes (free shipping) and the install kit ($12 shipping) at the same time. Stripes got here Friday and the install kit is still in Indianapolis. But I digress. I ordered a whole stripe kit JUST for the hood stripes, because no one has a partial set available. Cool. I open the package today and unroll the stripes - and one of the hood stripes has an issue with the backing paper and the side of the stripe has a nick cut out of it. I am SO disappointed. Out of all the freakin' stripes in the kit, the only one I need perfect is screwed up. I've emailed them, but I'm sure I won't hear back until the work week starts, obviously. Anyone else have an issue that was resolved well? I never expected to have a problem with them, but after absolutely every single project on this car has had a snafu like this, why wouldn't I? Dad gummit.

Old August 2nd, 2020, 03:21 PM

I have never ordered from them. I do recall a restoration video on a mopar. The guy said he specifies "FRESH CUT" so he doesn't get kits that have been laying around. I hope your problem gets resolved.
Old August 2nd, 2020, 06:10 PM

That sounds like my kind of luck
sorry to see that
do you have a stripe guy that can make the 1 red stripe you need ?
If not not hope Phoenix steps up
good luck
Old August 2nd, 2020, 07:14 PM

I appreciate the commiseration.... These guys are supposed to be THE BEST at these graphics. I saw the Mopar show dragline is talking about - he was adding graphics to a 340 'Cuda, and really promoting Phoenix. I see what he means by a "fresh cut", as the smaller stripes in this kit are wrinkled where they've been rolled tight. I imagine a fresh cut doesn't do that. I wish there was somewhere local that would make a replacement piece, but matching the color would be impossible. I also pulled back the overlapped paper backing slightly, and the ragged paper edge right in the middle of the black stripe isn't removable. And if you get this paper wet, the decal is ruined. SO... I'll just wait for a call this week. It would be nice if it was tomorrow. I'll sure let everyone know if they step up like I expect.
Old August 3rd, 2020, 07:14 PM

Ok, so I am happy to say I had a pleasant experience with their customer service after speaking with them earlier today and emailing pictures of the problems. They're printing new stripes for my hood and will have them to me in 5-10 business days. I can hope earlier than later, but I know everyone is stressed and stretched with the pandemic. Nice people to deal with.
Old August 18th, 2020, 12:51 PM

A quick follow up to this story - as noted above, their rep assured me that I would have replacements in 5-10 working days, and they arrived in good condition today! Now it's up to me to put them on without screwing them up!!!
Old August 18th, 2020, 03:05 PM
Administrator

Nice to hear that they fixed you up to your satisfaction.