OPGI interior

Search this Thread

Old February 18th, 2024, 08:08 AM

OPGI interior

As I slowly obtain the parts to redo my Interior. I have ordered a load of stuff from legendary that is slowly arriving in shipments that will be scattered out until sometime in late October if the lead times are correct? I am looking at the plastic components such as seat bases and backs and and kick panels. My question is there any difference in the resto parts brand and the Legendary? I have read that all of that stuff is pretty much made by the same supplier.
Old February 18th, 2024, 12:23 PM

Don't know 100% on kickpanels but yes, probably made by the same place no matter the vendor.

On bucket seat backs/side skirts.....at least two manufacturers of the "good" ones:

>TWE - wholesale only but I do know Ames Performance (Pontiac repro vendor) sells these along with probably plenty of other repro vendors. Theirs are made of ABS plastic and are slightly thicker than the originals.

>The Parts Place - they had their own made and theirs, like TWE-made, are also pretty nice/good. Made of polypropylene like the originals were and likely the same thickness as originals.
Old February 18th, 2024, 01:00 PM

The Parts Place skirt and seat backs are extremely close to originals and correct material
I went with them for my interior restoration
Alain platinum 442 4spd A/C