Parts For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

1969 Toronado Parts

Search this Thread

Old February 11th, 2009, 08:51 AM

1969 Toronado Parts

I am selling some parts from a 1969 Toro that I recently purchased for the engine. It's in pretty rough shape so I don't know what all I'll be able to salvage. And since I don't know anything about what the parts on this car may be worth I am listing the parts on Ebay to let the market determine value. Anyhow, all parts I list will have "No Reserve" and will have a starting bid of only 99 cents. So far I have listed some moldings, wipers, sidemarker light assemblies, and front turn signal/parking light assemblies. Just search 1969 Toronado and you will find the listings. I use the name sklbndt there as well. Check Ebay from time to time to see what else is listed.

Also, if you let me know what you are interested in I can see if it's salvagable. Make me a reasonable offer and we'll deal. When I say reasonable I mean don't offer me $10 for something that would normally run you about $100. In that sense I think somewhere in the $50 range would be reasonable. fair enough? I'm in Virginia Beach so anyone in the area or wanting to make the trip is welcome...just let me know. I prefer to keep everything here on the board or via PM for now and will give out my number on a case by case basis.

Thanks, John