Parts For Sale Please read forum guidelines before posting.

2009 ALL OLDSMOBILE CAR CALENDARS! FOR SALE!

Search this Thread

Old November 14th, 2008, 11:36 PM
I bleed Oldsmobile

2009 ALL OLDSMOBILE CAR CALENDARS! FOR SALE!

The cars are drawn for the 2009 All Oldsmobile Car Calendar!

Heres is the cars for the 2009 All Oldsmobile Calendar,Thanks to all who submitted pictures,There were over 300 submissions ....I got it down to the top 30 pictures for each section Street cars and Dragcars then randomly drew the ones that made it into the calendar,There were so many nice cars it was unreal..................Just becauce your car didnt make it into the calendar doesnt diminish your dedication to Oldsmobiles and the hobby we love and as they say theres allways next year....
This year there will be a addtion that will knock your socks off,The larger picture of Blonz car is going to be a CENTERFOLD for the month of July,2 pages of a sweet car!
With your support I can continue to do things like this for Oldsmobiles and Oldsmobile owners,As you can guess a all Oldsmobile car calendar has a very small nich in the automotive world and I need all the help I can get....
Prices are going to be very close to last year and I will post them in the next week,I also will have a website up shortly to ease the process and get your calendars to you quicker! Thanks for your support! And remember just becauce your car didnt get in doesnt mean its not a sweet ride!!!!!!!!!!!!

There almost done and Iam taking preorders for the calendar,They should be ready in under a week and ship shortly there after and Iam trying to get ahead of the Christmas rush,Iam going to do special pricing on multipule orders........
Here’s the price break down:
One calendar: $13.50 Shipped
Two calendars: $27.00 Shipped
Three to five calendars: $11.00 each with free shipping
Six to fifteen calendars: $11.00 each W/free Priority mail shipping
Sixteen or more: Email me for pricing; I will make it worth your while!
Note: All calendars are sent 1st class US Postal Service with no insurance.

This is about the best I can do and break even on this project,Any help ideas etc is greatly appricated,if you bought one last year you will notice the pricing is still almost the same.....................Jerr

Heres a montage of the cars that made it in and what the calendar will look like( The picture is lasts years hanging on my door)

or click here for more options,Please ignore the shipping qoutes on the website till I have time to update it.......

http://www.petersenracing.org/bigjerr/Calendars.html

Old November 19th, 2008, 07:00 PM
I bleed Oldsmobile

FYI I had to take off the Oldsmobile Rocket emblem that was displayed 2 times per page on the calendar becauce of copy right issues,Bummer I know.....
Updates on shipping..........
I will be shipping these out unfortunatly next Monday because of my printer flipping several cars making them right hand steer cars backwards numbers on drag cars etc :roll: .......I didnt think that would work so I had to reject the first run proof........If things work out right I can approve the proof Friday early and ship out the first orders on Saturday but that all depends if they get it right this time and the new proof meets my approval tomm(Friday) Thanks to all who have pre Ordered it is greatly appreciated ............Jerr