One more video

Search this Thread

Old October 7th, 2012, 07:35 PM

It's funny, he is complaining about post being deleted, I remember he use to delete post all the time on "Oldspower"

Gene
Old October 8th, 2012, 06:32 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Oldsguy
SBORule, you said this.

"That's because someone deleted what he said, seems like that happens on this website regularly."

I think that could have only been the original poster. If you think we delete complete posts regularly that isn't true. I have had to clean some posts up due to language usage or perhaps when the flaming between two members got so intense that the entire thread became useless but otherwise it hasn't happened. In this thread only one post was deleted and that was by the poster and it wasn't contentious.

I don't know what the beef is between you and 380 Racer but please let it end now, both of you. You two are in an argument and arguments are not for public consumption. Take it to the Private Message. You have nothing to prove by continuing with it here. And by the way, a few comments have come very close to what I consider 'flaming'. Let's not go there.
WOW, I never saw that DELETE button before when you edit messages.

I know there has been several of my replies that have been deleted by someone and I certainly didn't delete them and I certainly didn't use any foul language.

Atleast now I know why certain replies that I stated that 380 Racer posted aren't in topics anymore. He claims I followed him around for the last 11-12 years, nipping at his heals, just goes to show you how this guy lies, how could I do that if I was banned from ROP after 2 or 3 topics I replied in and I haven't been on OldsPower for over 12 years ? Go click on my PROFILE button over on highperformanceolds.com and you will see I haven't said anything about 380 racer. Is there some other website in his mind that I'm on or not on, spreading lies ?

I don't know who deleted my replies in this topic https://classicoldsmobile.com/forums...num-heads.html but I have ScreenGrabs/pictures of what he and I said that are now gone. That topic has over 4100 views, why ? Because people come out of the wood work when I start posting truth's about people and they know I can back up what I say.

I'm not the one posting snide remarks to provoke a reply, I'm not the guy who says I'm on ones ignore list, yet he's always replying to what I say but I'm the only one who is always getting reprimanded, why is that ?

Again, click on 380racers profile and then click on the statistics tab and then click on view all post by 380 racer and tell me who has the attitude ?

Click, ScreenGrab.

Last edited by SBORule; October 8th, 2012 at 06:46 AM.
Old October 8th, 2012, 07:00 AM
NOVICE car nut

I think the fat guy on the slip-n-slide is funny I probably should of stayed out of this mess , for I wasn't there when all this was going down , but I guess that's what happens to innocent bystanders .
Old October 8th, 2012, 10:18 AM

CORRECTION............ I was wrong when I told you guys that the 1-2 shift was hard on transmissions........it's the 2-3 shift in the water.......MY BAD.......sorry.

But Jason Coan did tell us that doing a high gear burnout didn't hurt anything. We take it up to about 5600 in high for a 2 or 3 count depending on the track temp with my small block.

Again, sorry guys for my misinformation.
Old October 8th, 2012, 10:39 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 380 Racer
CORRECTION............ I was wrong when I told you guys that the 1-2 shift was hard on transmissions........it's the 2-3 shift in the water.......MY BAD.......sorry.

But Jason Coan did tell us that doing a high gear burnout didn't hurt anything. We take it up to about 5600 in high for a 2 or 3 count depending on the track temp with my small block.

Again, sorry guys for my misinformation.
Outstanding !!!
Old October 9th, 2012, 09:06 AM

SBO, this is trolling, or "stirring the pot" - no more!
Last warning.
Old October 9th, 2012, 09:45 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by VORTECPRO
Bruce, probably you should bury the hatchet, or you could build a small block olds powered 3250 (so he says) pound car that runs faster than a 9.83, but I have seen that angelfire thing and im thinking that just maybe you should just bury the hatchet, could you post a picture of the boat behind the yellow mamba?
I have a Diesel Block 362ci twin turbo olds blow thru carb combo I'm building, couple years away from completing. Should put the BLACK MAMBA in the low 9s in street trim.

Here's a page I threw together with a few pics of the boat I use to pull behind my street car for all you doubters.

http://www.angelfire.com/sports/hotrodder/bassboat.html

Last edited by SBORule; October 9th, 2012 at 10:20 PM. Reason: forgot link
Old October 10th, 2012, 04:30 AM

Originally Posted by SBORule
I have a Diesel Block 362ci twin turbo olds blow thru carb combo I'm building, couple years away from completing. Should put the BLACK MAMBA in the low 9s in street trim.

Here's a page I threw together with a few pics of the boat I use to pull behind my street car for all you doubters.

http://www.angelfire.com/sports/hotrodder/bassboat.html
A doubter Im not, just wanted to see the boat behind the mamba, thanks for that! I allways say........NA, well it aint for everybody

Last edited by VORTECPRO; October 10th, 2012 at 04:34 AM.
Old October 10th, 2012, 04:35 AM

Originally Posted by VORTECPRO
A doubter Im not, just wanted to see the boat behind the mamba, thanks for that! I allways say........NA, well it aint for everybody
The MAMBA pulling the boat.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
boat3.jpg (89.9 KB, 16 views)
Old October 10th, 2012, 05:40 AM
NOVICE car nut

Man , that boat makes me want to do some fishing !
Old October 11th, 2012, 05:08 PM

you going to run it anymore this year?