Site Help Ask your questions here about how to use the site.

Can't log in with known password

Search this Thread

Old January 11th, 2023, 02:54 PM

Can't log in with known password

Not sure what is wrong with your site. I know what my password is but you are not accepting it!! WHY? I finally got into the site by answering one of my emails from you.
Please give me some advise. I am up to 4 unsuccessful tries and don't really want to create another password. I have already done this more than once. Something besides me is causing this. Can you help??
Lee Noga
Old January 11th, 2023, 03:03 PM
Running On Empty

Originally Posted by leenoga
Not sure what is wrong with your site. I know what my password is but you are not accepting it!! WHY? I finally got into the site by answering one of my emails from you.
Please give me some advise. I am up to 4 unsuccessful tries and don't really want to create another password. I have already done this more than once. Something besides me is causing this. Can you help??
Lee Noga
Lee, I'm sure a moderator (Eric, most likely) will find this post and assist you. I do know sometimes things can go awry if you're using a pass-through password (such as a Google password or Facebook password) to login instead of a password you specifically created for the Classic Oldsmobile site. Eric will assist you or another moderator. You can send Eric (oldcutlass) a PM straight away if you like.
Old January 11th, 2023, 03:35 PM
Administrator

Lee, how did you log in to post this message? Admins nor mods can see what your current password is, but I can change it for you. PM me the password and current email address and I will change it.
Old January 11th, 2023, 03:42 PM

Eric here's the deal. I don't want to create a new password each and every time I get on your website. I want to find out what or why I cannot log in with my known password??? It has not been changed or altered unless you have created something new.
Lee
Old January 11th, 2023, 05:54 PM

Check to make sure your Caps Lock is in the correct state to match your password's capitalization? Usually if the issue is limited to one user, the problem isn't on the site end.