Tech Editor's Desk Projects, papers, writings, thoughts, musings of our technical editor Joe Padavano. To begin with, he will be making threads and can approve posts to it if he wishes. This can be changed in the future if it does not work out well.

Technical Service Bulletin - Service Guild - Factory Documents trade thread

Search this Thread

Old March 7th, 2024, 06:43 PM

Technical Service Bulletin - Service Guild - Factory Documents trade thread

Evening all,

I am starting this thread as a place where interested individuals can trade digital versions of technical documents back and forth. I am not talking about trading the actual collectible physical documents but rather .PDF versions of them. If you're just interested in the content, like I am, I think this is a great place to start. As long as it's allowed that is.

Of course, It will take a little work to create the .PDFs but I think it's worth it. I tried doing it with mine by using the Google Drive scan feature on my phone and it worked a treat.

So I'll start. I don't have a lot yet as I'm just getting my collection started. I have the following manuals that I'm willing to scan and trade:
1. 1967 Service Guild entire set. March and April are photocopied versions, the reset are the real deal. It runs from October 1966 to September 1967.
2. 1966 Delco Radio Service manual

I'm looking for:
1. 1968-1970 Tech Service Bulletins sets or Service Guild sets.
2. I'm actually only looking for the items that pertain to the first generation Toronado 66-70 and the '66-'67 Quadrajets. I would prefer the whole set but if you were willing to just scan just the items that pertain to those items I'd be fine with trading my full set as long as everything I want is captured.
3. 1967 tech service bulletin set. My set is missing the TSB section and I only have the service guilds.

I'm not 100% sure on the best way to share the documents, maybe through Google Drive or Dropbox etc but I'm sure we can figure out something.

I don't have the TSB's only the service guilds

Last edited by ourkid2000; March 8th, 2024 at 05:33 AM.
Old March 9th, 2024, 05:45 AM

I used the scan to PDF feature on Google Drive for my entire '67 Service Guild set last night. It works surprisingly well, here's a sample.

Each issue is about 8 pages long and scans to approx 3 to 6 MB so they shouldn't be too difficult to share.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
67 SG index.pdf (3.18 MB, 16 views)
Old March 16th, 2024, 11:45 AM

Looks like my '66 service guild/TSB set isn't quite complete either. Would definitely trade for that as well, if there's any interest.
Old April 28th, 2024, 07:04 AM

Just a bump to see if there's any renewed interest. Cheers!