General Discussion Discuss your Oldsmobile or other car-related topics.

Oldsmobile Android App (version 2)

Search this Thread

Old February 10th, 2015, 07:48 AM
Runner

Oldsmobile Android App (version 2)

Hi all,

About a year and a half ago, I published my first Android app. It was an Oldsmobile app (of course) and displayed a lot of the content from my site; reset ads, vin decoding, and searching.

Well, I got a little bit of free time to brush up on my programming and I wanted to share that I launched version 2.0! It retains a lot of the same information, just on a better format for these newer phones and some new features. ( >= Android 4.4). Android 4.3 and below is unfortunately not advanced enough to display the content correctly. If you have an older version of Android, still use the older app.

Some of the newer features are:
  • Better format
  • Instant price comparison when you view an ad
  • VIN decoding price analysis
  • Call and email sellers from within the app.
  • Ability to vote and comment on ads straight from your device
  • Access to the forum in a mobile specific few. Chat Oldsmobiles all the time!
Below are some screenshots
MGxG9Gl.jpgrWYvikr.jpgInMnCm9.jpg99BXmGW.jpgccPjrN0.jpg

With all these new features, I do require you be a member of the site. Its still free and you can register from the app as well. Should still be a quick and painless process.

Its still being populated in the Play store, but you can find it searching for "oldsmobilecentral".

Direct Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...mobilecentral2
(Sorry to those who have the older version. You can't just simply update it due to a stupid error on my part)

Hopefully you android guys like it. I'm always open to hear suggestions (or issues).

Thanks

Last edited by Joffroi; February 10th, 2015 at 07:51 AM. Reason: made images smaller