The Newbie Forum The place where you should introduce yourself. Do not ask technical questions here, use the site forum sections.

'68 Cutlass S in AZ

Search this Thread

Old December 14th, 2011, 07:25 AM

Talking '68 Cutlass S in AZ

Hello, I'm here to try and help out my brother. His primary mode of transportation is his Cutlass S and unfortunately has not had the best or brightest mechaniks touch it. (ie. building his exhaust, carb, etc.) It hurts watching her crawl off the line with that throaty sound. She comes with all the options and with a little help, a few breaks, and more insured drivers (he was just rear ended) she will make a proud member of this community. Down time is an issue as it is his only mode of transportation. So hello and please help in Phoenix, AZ

Last edited by Israel; December 14th, 2011 at 07:30 AM.
Old December 14th, 2011, 09:34 AM

I do work on GM A body cars from 68-72, back yard full of parts too. You can Google my username, it shows a lot of stuff and links to my site. I charge for the job(cheap), not by the hour so I have more time to make it right. Joe 602-298-7090 vegaazbowties@aol.com
Old December 14th, 2011, 09:43 AM

Originally Posted by AzChevs
I do work on GM A body cars from 68-72, back yard full of parts too. You can Google my username, it shows a lot of stuff and links to my site. I charge for the job(cheap), not by the hour so I have more time to make it right. Joe 602-298-7090 vegaazbowties@aol.com
Hey joe,

Got your clips and welded my dash in, Looks great so far.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg
photo 2.JPG (52.4 KB, 43 views)
Old December 14th, 2011, 11:11 PM

Phoenix is a pretty big city so what part of town does your brother live in, west valley or east valley? I know a few shops on the west side that are pretty good. The local chapter of OCA also has recommendations on their home page, so you can check there too.